Friday, December 16, 2011

It's been a month...

It's been a month since I've posted anything on my blog. I am a horrible neglector.
Here's what we've been up to
-Preston started his new job(s) at Edge Teck and Adom motorsport. (YAY! No more retail!)
-Olivia can say "Mama", sometimes "Dada" and she can point to her nose, eye, and bellybutton, on command, 80% of the times she's asked.
-I made my first christmas wreath. It's pretty.
-Preston, Olivia, and I all got, and recovered, from an awful stomach bug. I had to go to the ER for some IV fluids, but we're all of now.
-I've been working on a lot of crocheting projects for our family and some for a friend.

Christmas is right around the corner! I'm excited but I still haven't finished all of my shopping!! EEEEP!

No comments:

Post a Comment