Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Day of nothing

Today, Preston and I planned on cleaning up this place. We got up, made a little list, prepared to clean, started to clean, realized we didn't have cleaning supplies...stopped cleaning. It didn't help that Olivia WOULD NOT take a good nap. Our only free day this week...and we...did the dishes...and that's about it. I'm using the word "we" a little loosely. Preston did most of what got done. I kept crazy baby pants occupied.

Hopefully, tomorrow Lauren and I can get some stuff done. We're gonna start making invitations for Olivia's first birthday!!! I cannot believe she is almost a year old. It boggles my mind actually. How did she get this big? She's walking, running, climbing, waving...every day, something new. It's crazy.

I so need to clean though...I guess we will be taking a trip to target for cleaning supplies very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment