Thursday, September 29, 2011

:(

Unfortunately, Lauren and I didn't get to go to Denton yesterday. The new parents had a rough night and had many visitors the day before so they needed a break. I totally understand. I remember being in the hospital, right after Olivia was born, and feeling like there was always a small army of baby lovers in my room. It's very nice to feel so loved and to know that your friends love your baby too, but sometimes you just need to be alone with your little one.

We'll revisit visiting next week. :) I can't wait to hug that little boy!

Instead of Denton, Lauren and I had lunch, went to a thrift store (no luck though. Although I did see a few dishes that I liked but have no room for. Stupid tiny kitchen.) then we picked up Olivia from her grandparents' house, got Starbucks, then hung out at my place! All in all, it was a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment