Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Baby Fever

Today, Lauren and I are going to Denton to visit with her brother, Justin, his wife, Kelsey, and their brand new baby boy, Grayson!! I am so excited to see them and meet little Grayson. He is so adorable, and from the 2-3 pictures I've seen so far, looks just like his pretty mama! Olivia can't wait to meet him either, but she has to wait until he's a little older. I told Lauren that babies are germ factories and I didn't want Olivia to contaminate the little guy. Hahaha.

The only bad thing about going to visit a new baby...
I can feel my uterus calling to me. "Baby...Baby...Baby!!!"
I HAVE THE WORST BABY FEVER!!
Lately, it's like every baby I see gives me this twinge in my heart. I can't wait to have more babies! Olivia isn't even one and I'm already thinking about when would be a good time for us to start trying again. Haha. I can't help it. I'm a baby lover and I want a big family. Good thing I got started kind of young.

Olivia was a good newborn. So cuddly and sweet. Here she is, just 4 days old. This remains one of my favorite pictures of her.

It is, absolutely, her fault that I want more babies already. Look at that face! How could I not want more???

No comments:

Post a Comment