Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Recently We...

...started trying to eat healthier.

 (Olivia doesn't seem to mind.)

...played instruments!


...went to the doctor for Aiden's 4 month check-up! This kid weighs over 17 lbs already!


...had A LOT of cuddles. Cuddles are the best. Especially when your babies have a little cold.

 (Haha! This is one of those great, priceless moments.)
(This is possibly my most favorite picture ever.)

Our little Finch babies got a cold. Liv got it first, and gave it to her brother. She's good at sharing! ;) We've gone through a lot of tissues and boogie wipes, over here. I'm looking forward to sandals, shorts, and SUMMER! I'm definitely a warm weather person. It is warming up here. It's been near 70, which is so nice. Despite the runny noses, and lingering cough, we've still managed to get out and enjoy the mild weather. It definitely keeps us all sane, to be able to get out and spend some time in fresh air. Hopefully soon, we will have our own home, with our own backyard, and our own, normal colored carpet. (Normally, I wouldn't say anything about the carpet here, but I'm getting sick of seeing it in all our pictures. Haha. My mother-in-law and I have very different ideas, when it comes to color and decorating.)



No comments:

Post a Comment