Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Silence

I haven't posted in months! Oooops. We've been incredibly busy lately. Job hunting, planning for our new little one, keeping up with a 1 year old... all very time consuming and a little stressful, when combined. Here's what The Finch's have been up to, in the past few months:
 *Preston is still looking for a job (He's had 2 calls today, though! We're staying very hopeful!)
 *Olivia is 20 months and a busy little bee. She's talking a little and learning new words every day.
 *We found out we're having a little BOY!! We'll be expecting him in early October! I am SO beyond thrilled.
 *I've been watching kids, to earn some money on the side. Every little bit helps!

 Here's what's on the "to-do" list!:
 *(Hopefully) Finding a great job for Preston, very soon!
 *We're going to be moving to a slightly smaller place soon. Money is such an annoying thing. We'll make it work though!
 *Planning for our son's arrival!

 Through all that has happened (or not happened as planned) in the last few months, I'm trying to continue to stay positive and upbeat, for my family. It can be hard, at times, with these darn pregnancy hormones, but it's not impossible! I know that God will provide what we need. He always has, and he always will! I have no doubt. :)

I'll try to post more frequently, from now on. Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment