Thursday, September 8, 2011

Nervous/Excited

Today is the first day of dance. I am so looking forward to it. I have been for weeks now. I'm a little nervous because I am still out of shape from having Olivia and then having knee surgery. Being back at dance will help that though. I can't wait to be around all those adorable girls in tights and tutus. Eventually, it'll be my little girl in her tights and tutus. I CAN'T WAIT.

Preston gets to watch Olivia today. He's such a great daddy. I know they are going to have a good time. I just hope that tooth she's cutting isn't too much of a problem for both of them. She really does love her daddy. Her face lights up when he comes home. It's the sweetest thing I've ever seen. They make me so happy.

Ok. Enough mushy talk.

Wish me luck on my first day back teaching dance!

No comments:

Post a Comment